LovelyNepal is an autonomous, non-profit, non-governmental, social development organization..This organization is a forum of social activists and development professionals.
Mission and Objectives
- Promote volunteerism and voluntary efforts in social and national development.
- To encourage international and local volunteers towards volunteerism to contribute in the community development.
- To support managerial skill to newly or previously set up orphanage and shelter homes.
- To educate communities on the importance of education, English language and literacy, hygiene and sanitary living, and environmental management.
- To apply new technologies stern knowledge, care methodology and experience on a variety of education and health matters to the village communities.
- To provide education and vocational training for community youths in encouraging skilled manpower and create opportunities for self-employment.
- To provide language lessons and cultural information for people who come to Nepal to study, conduct research, and do voluntary work.
- To introduce volunteers to the richness of Nepali culture and ensure a safe and memorable stay in a supportive environment.